Salient Features of DM Process are:
• Demineralised Water treatment plant is based on Ion Exchange technology.
• It comprises of minimum two vessels filled with cation and anion exchange resin respectively.
• It removes 99% of ions present in water and hence reduces TDS / EC by 99%.
• Available in range of diameters to meet different requirements of flow rate, output and quality.
• Mixed Bed Plant contains single vessel filled with cation as well as anion exchange resin. This system works as a polisher unit and provides ultra pure water of IP grade.
Applications & Solutions